We're releasing a small hotfix that addresses some under-the-hood puzzle compatibility issues. There shouldn't be any visible changes.(Wed, 04/14/2021 - 19:47 | 0 comments)
Hotfixes to Main and Devprev soon!
Hey all, we're going to be pushing some hotfixes to both main and devprev here soon.
For both releases:
* Fixed an crash on the Reaction Design intro puzzle.
* Fixed a scoring issue affecting some design puzzles.
* Fixed an issue where the objectives panel wouldn't re-compute bonuses when it should.
For devprev only:
* Fixed a bug causing moves to not be counted
* Fixed a bug causing Dojo mode to soft lock when ending the level using a recipe
* Fixed a bug where Dojo mode would repeat the first level many times
* Fixed a campaign typo.
Lab Report #19: And the winner is . . .
This month we break down the results from the recent Influenza HA Binder Design Competition
- Influenza HA binder design competition
- Symmetric design puzzles
- Two-sided interface design puzzles
- Designable linker puzzles
- More electron density puzzles
- Binder design puzzles
DESIGN OF THE MONTH
- A triple feature of three competition submissions by LociOiling, highlighting several design principles that will give us tight binders to influenza HA. See for yourself in the new Design of the Month sandbox puzzle.
Developer Preview Release Soon - Dojo Mode!
Hey everyone, we're about to release an update to the Developer Preview with an exciting new feature: Dojo Mode!
What is Dojo Mode?(Wed, 03/24/2021 - 19:33 | 1 comment)
We're pushing out an update with the following fixes and changes:
- Updated the main menu and loading screens
- The left/right arrow keys can now be used with the Segment Info panel to cycle between segment information in the Selection Interface
- Added font support for Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Latin, and Cyrillic alphabets
- Added Portuguese translation courtesy of Foldit player socramdm
- Fixed a bug where deleting text in a note would sometimes not save.
- Fixed various bugs related to profanity filters