Something seems to be wrong with wiggle again...
|Opened on:||Monday, April 29, 2013 - 01:16|
|Last modified:||Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 00:00|
Since the major updates of devprev March 21 and main March 26, players are reporting some wiggle behaviors that are not right.
1. Wiggle seems to get frozen (often in strange shapes)
2. Wiggling after a rebuild can bring you from bright green - to colors suddenly - then again suddenly back to bright green… a few times within one wiggle
3. Occasionally you can wiggle a helix and it will completely deform and turn bright red
4. All those behaviors have been seen in 1.0 CI. If using low CI in early game, it almost seems as if the log slider has returned - low CI acts as if it is 1.0 CI in many cases (when you jump to normal 1.0 CI from low, there is little gain, almost as though you have been using 1.0 the whole time)
5. It seems as though fusing is stiffening puzzles
6. Banders seem to be not be yielding the points they normally do
When something becomes "wrong" with wiggle or the game software, it takes a while for the players to figure out exactly what it is - most players think that it's personal, until people start chatting about it.
Unfortunately, because the updates in the past few months don't allow us to backtrack a client to compare, we can't do much detective work to try to nail down the issues.
Hopefully other players can add to this feedback with their observations and thoughts to help figure out what's going on...