Tools for ED puzzles - summary
|Opened on:||Friday, November 23, 2012 - 19:19|
|Last modified:||Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 17:05|
After hour of fighting with blind ED puzzle I decided to push out my frustration.
WE NEED MORE TOOLS to play denovo ED puzzles.
1. anchor view port to any point, not only segment. I wish to look on ED in different angles and I cant just rotate it around. When I pull protein out center of rotation is moving too
2. my old idea of alignment editor. It would be 1000% easier to draw shapes on ED how we see them then thread protein into that shape. I wish to draw helices, sheets, then add loops and thread protein into it.
3. editable ED config sliders. I wish to use only alpha and threshold, rest can be hidden after I set colors/shapes I prefer. Less part of screen would be covered.
4. Pin/lock in space tool. When we are sure about some fragment we want to lock it totally. any wiggle, banding or whatever should not move locked part.
5. force free/no CI mode/move frozen/locked parts. When I pull one part it should move exactly in place I pull. when I want pull helice it shpudl stay intact only loops should bend. It should not jump aside or bounce back when hit another part. When I pull sheet it suppose to stay flat and straight, not bending in strange ways