Bug in Puzzle 499: loading a solution as a guide may crash the program
|Opened on:||Friday, December 23, 2011 - 18:48|
|Last modified:||Monday, December 26, 2011 - 18:17|
How to reproduce:
1. Start foldit and load puzzle 499.
2. Save the current solution.
3. Form at least one disulfide bond.
4. Load the solution from Step #2 as a guide.
5. Change the viewing mode to a full-atom mode. Foldit should crash now.
For your information, I'm running the 64-bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium. My guess is that this bug occurs because the program has trouble mapping CYD (a cysteine involved in a disulfide bridge) to CYS (regular cysteine with free -SH end)-- is that the case?