script edit changes lost
|Opened on:||Tuesday, November 8, 2011 - 23:10|
|Last modified:||Wednesday, November 9, 2011 - 19:38|
I recently switched to running the Beta version to us the Lua v2 script interface. Mostly it seems to be fine, but on a couple of occasions lately I've had it lose scripting edit changes.
In one case I was repeatedly using a Save/Close/Run/Edit cycle on a v2 script. This worked fine for over an hour and then all of a sudden when I tried to do SaveAs instead of Save to checkpoint the changes to a new version of the script it (a) did not create the newly named script and (b) lost about an hour's worth of edit changes that I had been seeing and running with.
A similar event happened yesterday, where it did not save a new version of a script, causing me to lose all of the changes I had made in that (long) edit session.
I have not experienced similar problems editing v1 scripts under the main branch client.