Alignment tool: minor glitch
|Opened on:||Monday, August 29, 2011 - 04:02|
|Last modified:||Thursday, January 5, 2012 - 19:41|
The following will crash the Windows version of the game client:
1. Load a puzzle for which the Alignment Tool is enabled.
2. Load a solution as a guide.
3. Move the GUIDE template out of the list of reserves.
4. Move all other templates except for the guide into the reserves.
5. Now conduct another game action that would cause you to lose the GUIDE template (for example, loading another solution). The game should crash after this step.