We have an update today with several changes to the game:
1. Individual and group scoring mode. If you load a shared solution, you'll go
into group mode and it will affect your group score, but it won't affect your individual score. We are planning on adding an "improvement" score for players who improve group solutions.
2. Note Mode. You can add notes and mark parts of the protein that others
can see when they load your solution. It can be used for communicating
between players. We have several improvements for this under development
but want to get it out there for people to use.
3. Puzzle list refreshing from within the game. There is a button to refresh
on the puzzle dialog, and a little popup will occur if the game notices a
puzzle added or removed while you are playing.
4. Screenshots. You can take a screenshot of your protein and it will show up on your desktop. We plan on adding some ways of sharing screenshots in the near future.
5. In tweak mode, you hold the mouse down to perform a tweak, and when you
release, the tweak will stop.
6. In addition, several bug fixes.(Mon, 07/21/2008 - 23:02 | 0 comments)