Requesting some Improvements & New Windows not appearing on Top of others
|Opened on:||Wednesday, February 2, 2022 - 11:54|
|Last modified:||Thursday, February 3, 2022 - 18:59|
Here's my suggestion to improve foldit:
1. When I open any new windows (Help, Undo, View option, Behavier Option, Cookbook - Menu)
then this new window should appear on top of the other already opened windows.
2. The Running recipe window should not cover the left sidebar window (Help, Undo, View option, Behavier Option, Cookbook - Menues) otherwise I can't check on Undo Menu how the progress is of the puzzle points.
3. When soon as a part of the puzzle is selected, then it's not to see anymore
what sidechains color (red / blue) there is.
Can we change the selected-color somehow to more clear versions?
4. How to freeze backbone only without sidechains?
5. Behavier View Option: at Start of an instance of foldit, it should load always last used Behavier View file - None is not a good option.
6. I miss the old controls, too! Some functionality not found in new controls!
7. Chats still not working - no messages to see !