We've just released an update with the following fixes and changes:
* Page Up and Page Down keys can now be used to zoom the camera in and out.
* The ContactMS metric should no longer cause hangs in certain situations.
* The undo graph and 'bests' should now factor in metric scores.
* Fixes for the tab key residue info window.
* Fixed a bug preventing puzzle names from being clickable.
* Fixed a bug where pressing undo (Ctrl+Z) on a recipe would delete all text.
* Re-added the ability to cut/copy everything using cut/copy shortcuts when no text is selected.
* Fixed a bug where news posts and puzzle descriptions were not selectable.
* Fixed a bug where typing forward delete (Fn+Delete) on Mac inserted an erroneous '('.
* Fixed a bug which caused little square boxes ("LSBs") to appear in recipes when pasting in text with Windows or Mac line endings.
* Fixed a bug which caused text copied from Foldit to have improper line endings for Windows and Mac.
* Fixed a bug causing some text to remain when deleting or cutting a text selection.
* Group chat is now profanity filtered by default
* Added an option to disable the group chat profanity filter
* Users ignored through Foldit's IRC are now also ignored on Foldit's Discord integration
* Fixed a bug causing the hiding importance slider to control packing importance instead of the packing importance slider
* Fixed multiple bugs where various options were not being saved
* Fixed a bug preventing HBond importance sliders from being clickable to reset
* Fixed a bug where the input boxes in the Behavior menu overlapped with the sliders above them
* Fixed a bug where pressing "Center Protein" on the Electron Density panel while a tool is running would cause a crash
* Fixed a bug in the Notifications tab that allowed players to View Puzzles while running a recipe, causing a crash
* Fixed a bug causing in-game notifications to display improperly
* Fixed a bug preventing chat moderators from posting links
* Fixed a bug which caused little square boxes ("LSBs") to appear in recipes when pasting in tab characters
* Fixed the description of Lua function IsRecipeBand which returns whether a band was modified by a recipe
As always, a big thanks to our devprev players for helping to test this release!(Mon, 01/04/2021 - 19:01 | 0 comments)