Foldit Lab Report #3: We Got a Paper
Check out Foldit Lab Report #3 on YouTube now! As always, please leave a comment to let us know what you want to see next time!
- Foldit players have contributed to another scientific paper!
- Check out the blog to learn more.
- Upcoming Science Chat: December 3, 2019
- neilpg628 introduces the poly-proline helix.
- De novo freestyle puzzles challenge you to predict another player's structure.
- Hydrogen bond networks have returned to make symmetric design easier.
DESIGN OF THE MONTH
- spvincent has created a monstrous hydrogen-bonded trimer.
- About 30 of your designs are being tested at the moment.
- Want to see what making proteins looks like? Let us know!
- We are not changing any player privacy settings.