We've just released an update with the following fixes and changes:
* Added a function GetSymCount - Return the number of symmetry copies. 0 if there are no copies.
* The AddBetweenSegments function has changed to account for symmetric bands:
- (integer segmentIndex1, integer segmentIndex2, [integer atomIndex1], [integer atomIndex2], [integer symnr2])
- Add a band between the two segments. By default bands to the backbone. Specify an atom number from 0 to structure.GetAtomCount() to band to a different atom. (0 for the default backbone atom) Returns band number. Specify an symnr from 0 to structure.GetSymCount() to band to segmentIndex2 of a symmetric copy. Thanks to Timo for these changes!
* Fixed a problem with the linux version using too new of a glibc, causing it to not work on older machines.
* Fixed various threading issues that may have been causing crashes.
Note that our 32-bit mac client is deprecated on account of mac discontinuing 32-bit support, so you'll want to switch over to the new 64-bit version if you haven't already.
Thanks to our devprev players for helping test this release!(Wed, 11/20/2019 - 23:13 | 4 comments)