Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to release an update to the developer preview with some small fixes and changes.
* Added a function GetSymCount - Return the number of symmetry copies. 0 if there are no copies.
* The AddBetweenSegments function has changed to account for symmetric bands:
- (integer segmentIndex1, integer segmentIndex2, [integer atomIndex1], [integer atomIndex2], [integer symnr2])
- Add a band between the two segments. By default bands to the backbone. Specify an atom number from 0 to structure.GetAtomCount() to band to a different atom. (0 for the default backbone atom) Returns band number. Specify an symnr from 0 to structure.GetSymCount() to band to segmentIndex2 of a symmetric copy. Thanks to Timo for these changes!
* Fixed a problem with the linux version using too new of a glibc, causing it to not work on older machines.
* Fixed various threading issues that may have been causing crashes.