New Release - 'Pick Sidechain' tool!
We've just put out a new release with an exciting new feature - The 'Pick Sidechain' tool!
This tool lets you preview and pick sidechains in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get interface. For more information, read the blogpost here.
Be sure to check it out!
Also included in the update:
* New feature - the 'pick sidechain' tool.
* Added additional logging to track down Windows errors.
* Added an option to appear invisible in IRC by default.
* Better handling of molecules in small molecule design puzzles, leading to fewer crashes and fewer unwarranted "Modification is not chemically feasible!" messages.
* General crash fixes.
* Fix crash with disulfides.