Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to put out a new release to the developer preview soon with an exciting new feature - The 'Pick Sidechain' tool!
This tool lets you preview and pick sidechains in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get interface. For more information, read the blogpost here.
The full release notes below:
* New feature - the pick sidechain tool.
* Added additional logging to track down Windows errors.
* Added an option to appear invisible in IRC by default.
* Better handling of molecules in small molecule design puzzles, leading to fewer crashes and fewer unwarranted "Modification is not chemically feasible!" messages.
* General crash fixes.
* Fix crash with disulfides.