Developer Preview Release Soon
We're going to be re-posting the last devprev update with some additional fixes and changes.
Again, this includes the new 64-bit mac installer, so mac users will need to use that installer to test. You can download the 64 bit installer here: http://fold.it/dist/external/Foldit-macos_x64.dmg
You'll need to switch to the devprev update group, unlike last time.
Here's a list of the rest of the fixes/changes:
* Added some additional instrumenting to report crashes and errors to the server.
* The initial code for always-positive conditions (now bonuses) is being rolled out. For now, scoring will remain the same.
* A hotkey file has been added, allowing you to customize hotkeys.
* Loading screen tips have been added as an editable resource file. Suggestions for additions/changes welcome!
* Additional script hooks have been added:
table filter.GetNames() - Get all filter names
table filter.GetEnabledNames() - Get active filter names
table filter.GetDisabledNames() - Get disabled filter names
bool filter.AreAllEnabled() - True if all filters are active
void filter.Enable(string) - Enables the named filter
void filter.Disable(string) - Disables the named filter
void filter.EnableAll() - Enables all filters
void filter.DisableAll() - Disables all filters
number filter.GetBonusTotal() - Total bonus score of the filters
number filter.GetBonus(string) - Bonus score of the named filter
bool filter.ConditionSatisfied(string) - Is the condition satisfied or the filter active
bool filter.IsEnabled(string) - Is the filter Enabled
string puzzle.GetStructureName() - Get the structure name of (multistart) puzzle
bool save.LoadSolutionByName(string) - Load the highest scoring solution by name
void save.SaveSolution(string) - Save a solution
Additionally, the following function has changed:
structure.SetSecondaryStructure (and selected variant) - now can specify 'a' to auto-assign structure by DSSP
* Fixed several crashes in geometry rendering code.
* Symmetry puzzles which once crashed when asymmetries were detected now instead cancel the running tool and report an error.