1204 saved in devprev, crash when loaded in main

Case number:845829-2002157
Topic:Crash/Hang
Opened by:Timo van der Laan
Status:Open
Type:DevPrev Issue
Opened on:Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 14:37
Last modified:Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 21:00

I have tried several, but always a crash in main. Shared one with the scientists
Also, I wanted to change to main because this puzzle had crashed twice in devprev.

(Thu, 03/10/2016 - 14:37  |  2 comments)


Joined: 09/21/2011
Groups: Void Crushers

From the logfile:
loading solution: download_tmp_UNIQ-33f6c580-a1c6-4601-8d19-1be6f71a763d.ir_solution

ERROR: unrecognized residue name 'CYS:disulfide'
ERROR:: Exit from: ..\..\..\source\src\core\chemical\ResidueTypeSet.cc line: 402

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION
1: RaiseException +72 bytes (no line)
2: library_main +38598911 bytes (no line)
3: library_main +36670998 bytes (no line)
4: library_main +35249541 bytes (no line)
5: library_main +4436077 bytes (no line)
6: library_main +4315344 bytes (no line)
7: library_main +3358215 bytes (no line)
8: library_main +3355523 bytes (no line)
9: library_main +664300 bytes (no line)
10: library_main +3414247 bytes (no line)
11: library_main +3462493 bytes (no line)
12: library_main +679711 bytes (no line)
13: library_main +676972 bytes (no line)
14: library_main +727871 bytes (no line)
15: library_main +663805 bytes (no line)
16: library_main +1709748 bytes (no line)
17: library_main +2477495 bytes (no line)
18: library_main +420113 bytes (no line)
19: library_main +4642997 bytes (no line)
20: library_main +4643706 bytes (no line)
21: library_main +5314738 bytes (no line)
22: library_main +4774749 bytes (no line)
23: library_main +6392427 bytes (no line)
24: library_main +4773822 bytes (no line)
25: library_main +6397673 bytes (no line)
26: library_main +6387124 bytes (no line)
27: SetManipulationInputTarget +83 bytes (no line)
28: CallWindowProcW +768 bytes (no line)
29: CallWindowProcW +151 bytes (no line)
30: glDebugEntry +3763 bytes (no line)
31: SetManipulationInputTarget +83 bytes (no line)
32: CallWindowProcW +768 bytes (no line)
33: DispatchMessageW +593 bytes (no line)
34: DispatchMessageA +16 bytes (no line)
35: library_main +6395877 bytes (no line)
36: library_main +4174512 bytes (no line)
37: library_main +27611 bytes (no line)
38: library_main +19 bytes (no line)
39: no symbol (no line)
40: no symbol (no line)
41: no symbol (no line)
42: BaseThreadInitThunk +36 bytes (no line)
43: RtlUnicodeStringToInteger +595 bytes (no line)
44: RtlUnicodeStringToInteger +542 bytes (no line)

bkoep's picture
User offline. Last seen 14 hours 6 min ago. Offline
Joined: 11/15/2012
Groups: None

Thanks for the log file! This looks like it might be related to bug we just tracked down.

In the mean time, there's a chance your crash is caused only by a disulfide. If you have any disulfide bonds in your solution, you could try disrupting the disulfide and loading that solution into main.

Sitemap

Developed by: UW Center for Game Science, UW Institute for Protein Design, Northeastern University, Vanderbilt University Meiler Lab, UC Davis
Supported by: DARPA, NSF, NIH, HHMI, Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, RosettaCommons