Idealize tool reduces ideal score
|Opened on:||Saturday, May 2, 2015 - 15:12|
|Last modified:||Saturday, May 2, 2015 - 15:12|
While working on puzzle 1081, I've several times encountered a problem where the peptide idealize tool will not increase the ideal score, and in some cases actually reduces the ideal score on a segment.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Run Ideal on entire protein.
2) Find a segment with a negative ideal score
3) Use the ideal tool on it. Confirm the ideal score does not change.
4) Do wiggle at medium power. Confirm the ideal score has improved.
5) Run the ideal tool on the same section. The ideal score will get worse.