Developer Preview Release Soon
We're going to be releasing an update to the developer preview soon with the following fixes and features:
* Added display for new puzzle difficulty settings.
* Added a Ligand NChi filter - a bonus filter which will count the number of rotatable bonds and penalize long/floppy ligands appropriately.
* Further fixes for the 'asymmetry introduced' issue.
* Further fixes to ensure solutions which do not pass filters do not get credit.
We're finally pushing out our new release, with the following fixes and changes. This also includes the new Mac 64-bit version - though for now, you can continue to use the 32-bit version. If you want to try your 64-bit hand on Mac, you can download the new installer here: http://fold.it/dist/external/Foldit-macos_x64.dmg
* Added some additional instrumenting to report crashes and errors to the server.
* The initial code for always-positive conditions (now bonuses) is being rolled out. For now, scoring will remain the same.
* A hotkey file has been added, allowing you to customize hotkeys.
* Loading screen tips have been added as an editable resource file. Suggestions for additions/changes welcome!
* Adjusted some wording in Intro puzzles and tuned difficulty.
* Additional script hooks have been added:
table filter.GetNames() - Get all filter names
table filter.GetEnabledNames() - Get active filter names
table filter.GetDisabledNames() - Get disabled filter names
bool filter.AreAllEnabled() - True if all filters are active
void filter.Enable(string) - Enables the named filter
void filter.Disable(string) - Disables the named filter
void filter.EnableAll() - Enables all filters
void filter.DisableAll() - Disables all filters
number filter.GetBonusTotal() - Total bonus score of the filters
number filter.GetBonus(string) - Bonus score of the named filter
bool filter.ConditionSatisfied(string) - Is the condition satisfied or the filter active
bool filter.IsEnabled(string) - Is the filter Enabled
string puzzle.GetStructureName() - Get the structure name of (multistart) puzzle
bool save.LoadSolutionByName(string) - Load the highest scoring solution by name
void save.SaveSolution(string) - Save a solution
Additionally, the following function has changed:
structure.SetSecondaryStructure (and selected variant) - now can specify 'a' to auto-assign structure by DSSP
* Fixed several crashes in geometry rendering code.
* Fixed an issue in Symmetric puzzles with certain tools introducing asymmetry issues. Additionally, puzzles which once crashed when asymmetries were detected now instead cancel the running tool and report an error.
An especially big thanks to our devprev users this time for helping us test this rocky release!(Fri, 08/10/2018 - 16:07 | 1 comment)
Mac 32-bit Devprev Release
As there are still some issues remaining with the Mac 64-bit build, we're also pushing out a 32-bit release of the latest devprev. This should give our Mac users a choice between 64 and 32 bit for the time being. Be sure to check it for bugs!
We plan on pushing this devprev out to main soon, so keep an eye out.(Thu, 08/09/2018 - 01:38 | 0 comments)