Lab Report #25: Education Mode
Foldit Education Mode spells out the science of proteins. Built for students, teachers, and you!
- Education Mode now available from the Foldit puzzle menu
- Protein binder design for TGF-beta, IL-2 receptor, CD47
- Symmetric design puzzles
DESIGN OF THE MONTH
- A binder design for the CD47 target, created by nspc in Puzzle 2043, makes excellent hydrophobic contacts with the CD47 target and does a good job of satisfying buried polar atoms with H-bonds. Take a look for yourself in the October Design of the Month sandbox puzzle.
Temporary server issues
We are currently experiencing a problem with our server that will prevent users from signing from the Foldit application or playing Foldit online.
Update: Everyone should now have normally functioning connections to the server again. Thanks for your patience!(Thu, 09/30/2021 - 17:12 | 15 comments)
Developer Preview Release Soon
We are about to push an update to the developer preview with the following fixes and features:
* Updated the help panel.
* Scaled opengl view for high-resolution displays.
* Added an orthographic view option.
* Added structure.IsLockedAll() Lua function.
* The Pick Sidechains tool now selects among buried rotamers.
* Added a pseudolocalization language to allow translators to see all translatable strings.
* Update the description for Korean in localization.
* Prevent crash on filter.GetData when no data.
* Correct output in LayerScoreFilter.
* Fixed a bug causing some translations to not appear.
* Fixed crashes related to disulfides.
* Update Electron Density Panel to only contain "Select Cloud" button while in the selection interface.
Office hour 9/17/21
Hey folks! We're going to be doing an Office Hour this Friday, 9/17 at 3 PM ET (Time Zone Converter). It will be led by beta_helix this time around. Come join us to chat about Electron Density--this is also an awesome opportunity to meet new Foldit Developer apetrides and discuss new ED tools (such as the new Select Cloud feature in Devprev).(Thu, 09/16/2021 - 20:04 | 0 comments)