We're releasing a small hotfix that addresses some under-the-hood puzzle compatibility issues. There shouldn't be any visible changes.(Wed, 04/14/2021 - 19:47 | 0 comments)
Hotfixes to Main and Devprev soon!
Hey all, we're going to be pushing some hotfixes to both main and devprev here soon.
For both releases:
* Fixed an crash on the Reaction Design intro puzzle.
* Fixed a scoring issue affecting some design puzzles.
* Fixed an issue where the objectives panel wouldn't re-compute bonuses when it should.
For devprev only:
* Fixed a bug causing moves to not be counted
* Fixed a bug causing Dojo mode to soft lock when ending the level using a recipe
* Fixed a bug where Dojo mode would repeat the first level many times
* Fixed a campaign typo.
* Fixed a couple of interface bugs related to the undo menu. Thanks to cjddig for help identifying these bugs.
* Fixed a bug causing the update window to be invisible.
* Updated fonts for clear visuals and more language coverage.
* Fixed a visual glitch in the bottom left corner of the screen.
* Fixed a bug where the Move Count Objective would not update automatically; like other Objectives, it now updates whenever the protein is changed
* Move usage tooltips now appear at the mouse cursor instead of in the upper left
* Revised how moves are counted: please note that we are actively soliciting feedback on this system; if you believe an action should cost more or fewer moves, please provide feedback at https://fold.it/portal/feedback
Lab Report #19: And the winner is . . .
This month we break down the results from the recent Influenza HA Binder Design Competition
- Influenza HA binder design competition
- Symmetric design puzzles
- Two-sided interface design puzzles
- Designable linker puzzles
- More electron density puzzles
- Binder design puzzles
DESIGN OF THE MONTH
- A triple feature of three competition submissions by LociOiling, highlighting several design principles that will give us tight binders to influenza HA. See for yourself in the new Design of the Month sandbox puzzle.