Office hour 11/20/21
Hey everyone! We will be having an Office Hour on Saturday, 11/20 at 10 AM central time (Time Zone Converter). It will be led by rmoretti. Rocco is a core Rosetta developer so feel free to bring questions on the biochem engine behind Foldit. Rocco can also answer questions or talk about the Drug Design tools, the recent VHL puzzles, and the UI update that just went into devprev! Looking forward to seeing y'all there!(Thu, 11/18/2021 - 02:22 | 0 comments)
Developer Preview Release Soon
We have a huge update coming to the developer preview soon that updates the game with a new look and a new interface. You can read more about the specifics in this blog post.
* Switched to a new common interface and updated the look and feel of the UI.
* Updated the tutorials to use this new interface.
We are looking for feedback about any issues you find in the new interface or tutorials, as well as any missing functionality from the previous interfaces that you feel should be included.(Tue, 11/16/2021 - 21:11 | 6 comments)
We've just pushed out an update with the following fixes and features:
* Modified Lua function structure.IsLocked to also report whether the sidechain is locked
* Pressing left/right with a single residue selected will now cycle rotamers
* Pressing ctrl + left/right with the Residue Info panel open will now cycle which residue is shown in the info panel
* Added Lua function GetABEGOColor() which takes a residue number and returns its ABEGO color as a letter
* Added Lua function GetABEGOColorAll() which returns a table of residue numbers mapping to their ABEGO color as a letter
* Added Lua function recipe.GetMetadata which returns the recipe's name and ID as name, ID = recipe.GetMetadata ()
* Fixes to translation strings
Thank you to our devprev players for helping to test this release!(Fri, 11/05/2021 - 15:49 | 0 comments)
Lab Report #26: Small Molecule Design
Tackle a different kind of research challenge with new tools for designing small molecules in Foldit!
- New tools for small molecule design
- Design PROTAC small molecules
DESIGN OF THE MONTH
- A symmetric D2 tetramer, designed by Skippysk8s, Enzyme, and an anonymous teammate in Puzzle 2050. A fully-satisfied H-bond network helps to prevent off-target assembly. Take a look for yourself in the November Design of the Month sandbox puzzle.