Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to release an update to the developer preview with the following fixes and features:
* Added a Contact Molecular Surface metric.
* Metrics bonuses can now be graded linearly on a puzzle-by-puzzle basis.
* Removed some UI changes intended for a future release.
We've just pushed out an update with some fixes and features:
New Behavior Options:
* Added new sliders for sidechain and backbone hydrogen bond importance
* Added new Lua functions for changing the importance of packing, hiding, pairwise, and density subscores
* Added a checkbox in the Behavior menu to allow/disallow recipes changing subscore importances
Documentation notes for the new Lua functions are available on the wiki.
* Fixed LUA help
* Tweaked some art assets
As always, thank you to our devprev players for their help testing this release!(Tue, 11/03/2020 - 20:38 | 0 comments)
Lab Report #14: Breaking down aflatoxin
This month we have promising lab results from the aflatoxin project! Plus we are launching a new way you can help fight a coronavirus. Watch our latest lab report on YouTube now.
- Aflatoxin update!!!
- Aflatoxin loop prediction
- Two-sided interface design
- Binder design for CoV spike, IL6R, and MERS-CoV spike
- beta_helix and scooper