Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to push an update to the developer preview with the following fixes and features:
- Changed the look of the splash menu and loading screen
- Added automatic warnings for profanity in global chat
- Changed the default font style
- Fixed a bug where the end of long Discord messages were erroneously attributed to FolditIRCBot
- Fixed a bug where achievements were untranslatable
- Fixed a bug where some translations crashed on startup
- Made more in-game text translatable
- Fixed a bug where Selection Interface menus could get buried beneath other parts of the UI
Note: This patch will temporarily disrupt the formatting of Discord integration but will be fixed when the patch goes live to all players ("main") due to a server switch in the bot handling Discord relays(Mon, 02/08/2021 - 20:36 | 0 comments)
Lab Report #17: New data from the lab!
We have some exciting news to share after testing some of your protein designs in the lab! Plus we've got new puzzles and a fresh Design of the Month.
- Symmetric designs and small angle x-ray scattering (SAXS) experiments
- More designable linker puzzles
- Symmetric tetramer design
We've just released an update with some bug fixes and some potentially big performance boosts!
* Fixed some general performance issues, especially for things like mass-banding operations
* Fixed a bug where bands and segments selected via Lua functions did not display properly
* Modified the color of segments selected with the dialog.SelectSegments function so that selections are more clear against any color scheme
* Fixed various bugs related to text selection
* Fixed a crash related to the blueprint panel