Lab Report #26: Small Molecule Design
Tackle a different kind of research challenge with new tools for designing small molecules in Foldit!
- New tools for small molecule design
- Design PROTAC small molecules
DESIGN OF THE MONTH
- A symmetric D2 tetramer, designed by Skippysk8s, Enzyme, and an anonymous teammate in Puzzle 2050. A fully-satisfied H-bond network helps to prevent off-target assembly. Take a look for yourself in the November Design of the Month sandbox puzzle.
Developer Preview Release Soon!
We're about to release an update for the developer preview with the following fixes and features:
* Modified Lua function structure.IsLocked to also report whether the sidechain is locked
* Pressing left/right with a single residue selected will now cycle rotamers
* Pressing ctrl + left/right with the Residue Info panel open will now cycle which residue is shown in the info panel
* Added Lua function GetABEGOColor() which takes a residue number and returns its ABEGO color as a letter
* Added Lua function GetABEGOColorAll() which returns a table of residue numbers mapping to their ABEGO color as a letter
* Added Lua function recipe.GetInfo which returns the recipe's name and ID
* Fixes to translation strings
We're pushing out a hotfix release to both the main and developer preview update groups with a hotfix to small molecule design puzzles that should address some crashes on solution loading.
* Fixed a crash on small molecule design solution load.