New design critique blog post!
Check out the blog for a critique of the latest protein designs by Foldit players! Baker Lab scientist bcov discusses solutions from the IL-7R Binder Series, with some tips about how Foldit players can improve their designs in future rounds of the series!
The Round 6 puzzle for the IL-7R Binder Series is online now!(Sat, 08/17/2019 - 00:16 | 1 comment)
New Foldit puzzle series for IL-7R binders!
We're announcing a new series of protein design puzzles! Baker Lab member bcov is looking for redesigned variants of his protein binders for IL-7R.0 comments)
Mac 64-bit - Feedback Wanted!
We've recently updated the 64-bit Mac client, and we're looking for some feedback!
In particular, we are interested in whether the issues with the previous versions of the 64-bit client are still happening, or whether our new update has managed to fix the issues.
If you are interested in helping out, you can download the 64-bit installer here: http://fold.it/dist/external/Foldit-macos_x64.dmg(Tue, 07/09/2019 - 18:43 | 4 comments)
Hey everyone, we've just pushed out a bug fix update with the following fixes:
* Fixed a number of threading issues that may have been causing sporadic crashes.
* Fixed a crash on switching puzzles to a different size.
* Fixed a hotkey collision.
* Potential fix for previously reported 64-bit mac issues (64-bit release to come at a later date).
* Fixed the window name on Mac to correctly read Foldit instead of game_dynamic.
* Some small updates to the loading tips.
As always, thanks to our devprev users for helping test this out!(Wed, 06/19/2019 - 19:50 | 9 comments)