A Reminder of the Community Rules
Hello all! Hope you are enjoying this fine Tuesday. I wanted to take a brief moment to remind everyone about the Foldit Community Rules. As part of the community, everyone is expected to adhere to these rules at all times, so it is important all are aware of what is expected. Here are the highlights:
- Keep the conversation PG-rated, since there is a wide range of ages in the community. Anything deemed offensive or obscene will not be tolerated.
Developer Preview Release Soon
We are about to push an update to the developer preview with a fix for symmetry performance that should speed things up.
Thanks!(Tue, 10/16/2018 - 17:55 | 0 comments)
Server Issues Resolved
As many of you have noticed, we have been having some server issues recently - We've just made some changes on our backend which should hopefully clear these up. Let us know if you're still seeing the 413 or other errors.(Mon, 09/24/2018 - 20:36 | 2 comments)
Tournament Phase Two puzzles reposted!
The Partition Puzzles released yesterday were posted with the wrong score function, unfortunately. The old puzzles have been pulled and reposted with the correct score function. Players may load their work from the previous puzzles into the reposted puzzles. We're sorry for any inconvenience (but we're glad we caught the error early)!(Tue, 09/18/2018 - 16:03 | 16 comments)
Protein Design Partition Tournament: Phase Two
We've just put out an update with the following fixes and changes:
* Added display for new puzzle difficulty settings.
* Added a Ligand NChi filter - a bonus filter which will count the number of rotatable bonds and penalize long/floppy ligands appropriately.
* Further fixes for the 'asymmetry introduced' issue.
* Further fixes to ensure solutions which do not pass filters do not get credit.
As always, a big thanks to our devprev players for helping to test the release.(Fri, 09/07/2018 - 20:26 | 0 comments)
Protein Design Partition Tournament
We are announcing a friendly protein design tournament for Foldit players! The tournament will function slightly differently from the regular design puzzles that players are used to, but we think it could yield better protein designs.0 comments)