Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to post an update to the developer preview with some fixes and features. See the full list below!
* Reworked the objectives panel.
* Reworked the puzzle menu.
* Added a visualization for the rest of the protein to the Trim Tool.
* Updated the icons for the trim/untrim actions.
* Trimmed solutions behave like cutpoint solutions and do not get credit until untrimmed.
* Several bug fixes for Education mode.
* Fix issue where language selection wasn't being properly saved.
Lab Report #33: NEW Trim Tool = Monster Puzzles
The new Trim tool promises BIG things for Foldit. We're bringing bigger proteins to Foldit players, which means bigger contributions to protein folding research! Get the first scoop on upcoming Foldit features by joining devprev software updates.
- Symmetric design
- Binder design
- Small molecule design
DESIGN OF THE MONTH
- A CD22 binder design by WBarme1234 in Puzzle 2141. When binding to target loops, look out for backbone polar atoms! This design makes the necessary H-bonds to avoid unsatisfied backbone BUNS. See for yourself in the Design of the Month sandbox puzzle.
We've just released an update with a few fixes and changes:
* Remove deprecated cookbook tutorial video
* Backend changes for the Trim tool
* Improved tutorial flow for advancement
Thanks to our devprev players for helping track down the bugs!(Wed, 05/11/2022 - 17:55 | 0 comments)