Science Chat Today!
Curious about the science behind our most recent puzzle, 1221? Come chat with us today with one of our collaborating scientist experts. If you can't make it don't worry - we keep a log of all of our science and developer chats for reference.
The Date: 25 April 2016 (Monday)
The location: #veteran, IRC (Get help with chat here.) As a reminder, all chats are logged so you can read them later if you can't attend!
The Time: 2100-2200 (or so, but the official chat ends after an hour) UTC (aka 2200-2300 BST, 1400-1500 PDT, aka UTC-7, and 1700-1800 EDT)
The Time Zone Converter: Right this way!
Please note, we're aware many of you are having technical issues, and this chat is to address the science around the puzzle. Please continue to report any and all technical issues in the puzzle thread or Feedback section (preferably the puzzle thread), as bug reports and tech issues will be removed from this post.(Mon, 04/25/2016 - 15:41 | 0 comments)
Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to push an update to the developer preview that will introduce the features and fixes listed below:
* Remix: Remix has been significantly reworked. Running Remix will now pop up an interface which allows you to select among a list of options. The tool will also now only modify the selected region, instead of moving the rest of the protein along with it. Remix is now available on all puzzles.
* Ramachandran Plot: The minimum size of the panel is now smaller.
* The Secondary Structure assignment buttons are now in a "Drawer" in the Selection Interface.
* Small adjustments to ideality scoring due to a misspelling in the database.
* Fixed a crash on loading ligands.