We've just released the changes that were in the developer preview into the main game. The following features and bug fixes were added:
- A profanity filter has been added for the in-game chat
- A language selector is now available on the login screen, allowing you to choose a translation
- When posting a screenshot to chat, the contents of the chat windows is now blanked out
- The cut tool is now available in the Selection Interface by selecting 2 adjacent residues.
Bug Fixes -
- The "Disable Network Timeouts" option on the login page will now remember its value
- The Windows client wasn't closing handles properly - should be fixed
- Fixed a bug in the Mac client where keypresses were sometimes being duplicated, resulting in double-paste and double-undos (among other things)
- Non-ASCII characters should be supported better
Please note that this update contains some features which are needed to play the latest Flu puzzle, so be sure to update!