We've just released the changes that were in the developer preview into the main game. You can find a full list of the changes below:
* Themes - you can now customize the colors of various parts of Foldit in your theme.txt file. Color codes may be specified in the following formats: byte ([0-255], [0-255], [0-255]), float ([0.0-1.0], [0.0-1.0], [0.0-1.0]), hex ([0x00-0xff], [0x00-0xff], [0x00-0xff]), and html ([#000000-#ffffff]).
* Network Status Indicator - Network status indicators have been added. Chat channel indicators show your connection to each channel. The notification bar indicator shows your connection to the score server. If it is green, it means your scores are being updated.
* Holding ALT will now disable band snapping while dragging.
* The options.txt file now has entries for desired FPS, desired window width and height.
* Residue burial score visualizations no longer show up on hydrophilics.
* Guest accounts in Windows can now run Foldit