Developer Preview Release
We've just released an update to the developer preview with the following features.
* The profanity filter has been disabled for group chats
* Empty recipes can no longer be shared
* Puzzle categories are now listed in the puzzle select screen
* The game will now make a backup of solutions before saving, reducing the possibility of corrupt save files
* Notes can now be shown/hidden in the Selection Interface
* You can now take screenshots while a tool is running
* The cut tool is now available on some non-alignment puzzles
* The game will remember which interface (Selection or Default) you use
* A sound is now played indicating when a script ends
* The cookbook now hides itself while a recipe runs
* The alignment panel now has a 'score' in the title bar. This score gives you an estimate of how good your structure is. Think of it as how well your fold will do if you resolve the cutpoints and shake the structure out.
* The alignment behavior has been changed slightly. Now you can single click the align button to simply align once, and you can double click to lock to the alignment, like before. Clicking again while locked will unlock it.
* The old 'score' has been renamed 'match', as it gave the false impression that players should attempt to optimize this number (the new 'score' should be much better for this purpose).
* The alignment intro levels have been updated to reflect these changes
* The band menu should now always display on-screen
* Using the tab residue info window will no longer cause wiggle to 'lock up'