Tue, 01/24/2012 - 22:07
There are few tips how to create good feedbacks:
- Search. B4 you post new feedback look that maybe someone report it already. This game is rolling form over 3 years and have thousands of players, you may not be first :)
- Choose title wisely. "Help!", "It is not working!" or "I have a idea" are not good ones.
- Describe problem. When, where, what you do. Add your system parameters: OS system, processor, ram.
- Choose topic correctly. "Crash/hang" are not "Game/tools". If unsure leave "General".
- Do not set priority "1". This is reserved by devs when it is massive bug. "3" is good enough.
- Choose type correctly. "Bug" is not "Suggestion" and "Feature" is far from "Copyedit".
- Attach screen shot. If you see something "weird" use save to desktop feature then attach this file to feedback.
- Attach log.txt file. If foldit crashes there are some important information saved in most cases. No need to attach full file, last 20-50 lines in .txt attachment is good enough.
We have over 700 opened cases atm. It is very probably you not need to open new one. Just find similar and add own post.