|Opened on:||Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 16:42|
|Last modified:||Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 10:25|
after translating the whole language message file into Czech (attached),
I noticed that some game text and messages are not displayed as translated
even though their counterparts are translated without formatting error.
Some of these are:
- All mode names at the top left: Pull Mode, Wiggle...
- Messages after modifications: Excellent|Great clash clearance..., Excellent|Great hydrogen bonding
- The modification menus (after right clicking) such as Rebuild
- Several hints and tool messages during the playing of the intro puzzles:
- "Just like SHAKE tries to take care of sidechains, WIGGLE tries to let Foldit improve the backbone. WIGGLE gets stuck if it cannot increase the score. Click this button again to stop the tool."
- "Sheets like to be alongside each other. Remember, hydrogen bonds are great for your score."
- "You might have guessed by now, but color is used to show how well part of the protein is folded."
If it would be possible to correct these errors it would be great since we are
planning to use your great tool for a Bioinformatics tutorial at a summer school for high-school students in the next few weeks.
Yours sincerely Sven Dražan
Systems biology laboratory at the Masaryk University, Brno, Czech republic