20211116-fa67a1b31e-win_x86-devprev Bugs and inconsistencies
|Opened by:||Bletchley Park|
|Opened on:||Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 16:19|
|Last modified:||Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 11:39|
- ALT-t does NOT open the track window
- ALT-T (capital-T as it is shown in the help popup) does nothing seemingly.
- Running a scriipt (sidechain flipper) hangs the client (using lots of CPU)
- Menus appear off screen, or *just in reach* if I close the leaderboards
- ALT-t starts some unknown action and stops that unknown action when pressed again
- "delete all offline progress", what will that do because it is an active button.
- "reset roles" what will that do because it is an active button.
- objectives are hidden behind score display with a normal size screen. Do not assume players have huge screens.
- The 'notifications' popup area has survived.
- 'Help' key mapping does not correspond to indicators on bottom menu icons
- I feel this new interface is forced upon me and I find it unintuitive.
I have the impression this was not tested at all, my confidence it its flawless operation is thus rather low.
Please refrain from putting this into main.