We've just pushed out an update with additions and changes to Foldit Small Molecule Design. You can read more about this exciting new mode here. Read below for a full list of the changes:
* A major overhaul and update to the Small Molecule Design tool.
* Two new tutorials demonstrating how to use Small Molecule Design.
* A new "Binding Site" option in the "View Protein" section of the View Options -- this is like Cartoon Ligand, but hides parts of the protein which are far from the ligand.
* Updates to the underlying small molecule handling code.
* Updates to the Ligand Substructure objective.
As always, a big thank you to our devprev players for helping to test this release and track down those bugs!(Wed, 10/20/2021 - 17:36 | 2 comments)