Hotfixes to Main and Devprev soon!
Hey all, we're going to be pushing some hotfixes to both main and devprev here soon.
For both releases:
* Fixed an crash on the Reaction Design intro puzzle.
* Fixed a scoring issue affecting some design puzzles.
* Fixed an issue where the objectives panel wouldn't re-compute bonuses when it should.
For devprev only:
* Fixed a bug causing moves to not be counted
* Fixed a bug causing Dojo mode to soft lock when ending the level using a recipe
* Fixed a bug where Dojo mode would repeat the first level many times
* Fixed a campaign typo.
* Fixed a couple of interface bugs related to the undo menu. Thanks to cjddig for help identifying these bugs.
* Fixed a bug causing the update window to be invisible.
* Updated fonts for clear visuals and more language coverage.
* Fixed a visual glitch in the bottom left corner of the screen.
* Fixed a bug where the Move Count Objective would not update automatically; like other Objectives, it now updates whenever the protein is changed
* Move usage tooltips now appear at the mouse cursor instead of in the upper left
* Revised how moves are counted: please note that we are actively soliciting feedback on this system; if you believe an action should cost more or fewer moves, please provide feedback at https://fold.it/portal/feedback