Buried Unsats (max +500)
Penalizes 60 points for each polar atom that cannot make any hydrogen bonds.
Residue Count (max +275)
Penalizes extra residues inserted beyond the starting 161, at a cost of 55 points per residue. Players may use up to 166 residues in total.
Core Existence (max +1500)
Ensures that at least 25 percent of residues are buried in the core of the monomer unit.
Interaction Energy (max +500)
Monitors that all large PHE, TYR, and TRP residues are scoring well.
Ideal Loops (max +500)
Penalizes any loop region that does not match one of the Building Blocks in the Blueprint tool. Use "Auto Structures" to see which regions of your protein count as loops.
SS Design (max +500)
Disabled use of CYS residues. Penalizes GLY, ALA residues in sheets. Penalizes GLY, ALA in helices.
SASA Metric (max +100)
The solvent-accessible surface area that is lost upon binding. The target SASA is 1500 or more.
DDG Metric (max +100)
The predicted binding energy of your design. The target DDG is -40.0 or less.
SC Metric (max +100)
Measures how well your binder fits the contours of the target surface. The target Shape Complementarity is 0.60 or more.
In round 5 it said "Once we find and fix the bugs, we intend to repost the puzzle so that players may load previous work and continue competitive play. " But I cannot reload the revious work. Is this intentional ?
Sorry, we should have been more clear. The bug from Round 5 seems to be related to the Contact Surface Objective, and we are still tracking it down. It will probably be a couple of weeks before we are able to fix the problem and repost Round 5 with Contact Surface again.
Since Round 5 used Contact Surface (instead of SASA and SC), we want to make sure the reposted version also uses Contact Surface. In the meantime, we will continue to run puzzles like this one, with SASA and SC instead of Contact Surface.
Thank you for clarifying !
Wiggle seems to lag on starting.
Lagging so much a few times that I thought it wasnt working; but then started.
There is a bug in the scoring of the SC metric. Using the latest "main" release.
The value should go from 0 to 1.00, but mine is 8.14 x 10^265. My protein isn't even close to the target.
(I wanted to write out that number without using scientific notation, but I figured everyone would not want to see 265 zeroes.)
Just got my first scoring error on 1923. My high score is on my graph but cmd b brings up a lower score.