Developer Preview Release Soon
We're releasing a new update to the developer preview with some fixes and changes:
* Only sidechains with BUNS will be automatically shown when the filter is enabled.
* Some symmetric puzzles may now penalize BUNS across every asymmetric unit.
* When enabled, the filter will show every bondable atom without enabling any HBonds. This is new behavior for the 'show bondable atoms' view option as well, as clicking it will show all bondable atoms regardless of what particular HBond types are visible.
* Enabling the filter will not change the view options boxes. Changes to ('show bondable atoms' and 'show hydrogens') will only take effect after the filter is disabled.
* Fixed an issue where LUA errors would freeze Mac and Linux clients.
* Fixed a problem which caused the log file to become inflated with meaningless characters. We're actively working on this to solve any remaining issues.
* To improve script speed, Lua functions of the form filter.* now ignore DDG, Sasa, and shape complementarity. Functions to access these will come at a later date.