Introducing: Foldit Lab Reports!
We're excited to introduce Foldit Lab Reports, a monthly video series with bkoep and others on the Foldit team!
The purpose of this series is to share more with Foldit players about what happens behind the scenes of Foldit. The videos are meant to provide brief, informal summaries of recent activity in Foldit and in the lab. Although they may not be as informative and detailed as some of our blog posts, we hope they will stimulate more discussion, and we encourage players to ask questions and leave comments on the website!
Check out Foldit Lab Report #1 on YouTube now!
- The Foldit team is growing!
- Symmetric protein design with smaller interfaces
- Final rounds for IL-7R binder design
- Promising lab results for symmetric homo-dimers
- Baker Lab scientists adapt Foldit designs for hetero-dimer project
- The Aflatoxin Challenge returns