Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to release an update to the developer preview that includes another round of experimental intro puzzle changes.
* Added an Achievement for the Partition tournament victors (not yet handed out - on its way!)
Removed points for Puzzle 1592
Due to serious performance issues for some players, we've removed points and categories from Puzzle 1592: Symmetric Dimer Design: Limited Interface. Players should not feel compelled to play this puzzle to remain competitive on the leaderboards.
However, if you are able to play this puzzle without issue, we will still analyze solutions after the puzzle closes!
Thanks to all the players who offered prompt feedback about the performance problems!(Sat, 10/27/2018 - 20:31 | 2 comments)
We've just released a new update with the following fixes and functionality:
* Added additional view options for Hydrogens.
* The chat system has received some additional functionality.
* Fixed an issue that was causing symmetry puzzles to run slowly.
* Fixed a bug which resulted in Foldit sometimes hanging.
* Fixed an issue allowing some locked parts of the protein to move when they should not.
As always, a big thanks to our devprev players for helping to test this release!(Thu, 10/25/2018 - 23:17 | 7 comments)
Puzzle 1590 moved to devprev
Due to some scoring problems, we've removed Puzzle 1590: Aflatoxin Challenge: Round 11 from the puzzle list. Unfortunately, we haven't yet found the source of the issue. We've moved the puzzle to devprev, in case any of our devprev users want to help us troubleshoot!(Fri, 10/19/2018 - 18:50 | 0 comments)