New Foldit puzzle series for IL-7R binders!
We're announcing a new series of protein design puzzles! Baker Lab member bcov is looking for redesigned variants of his protein binders for IL-7R.0 comments)
Mac 64-bit - Feedback Wanted!
We've recently updated the 64-bit Mac client, and we're looking for some feedback!
In particular, we are interested in whether the issues with the previous versions of the 64-bit client are still happening, or whether our new update has managed to fix the issues.
If you are interested in helping out, you can download the 64-bit installer here: http://fold.it/dist/external/Foldit-macos_x64.dmg(Tue, 07/09/2019 - 18:43 | 6 comments)
Hey everyone, we've just pushed out a bug fix update with the following fixes:
* Fixed a number of threading issues that may have been causing sporadic crashes.
* Fixed a crash on switching puzzles to a different size.
* Fixed a hotkey collision.
* Potential fix for previously reported 64-bit mac issues (64-bit release to come at a later date).
* Fixed the window name on Mac to correctly read Foldit instead of game_dynamic.
* Some small updates to the loading tips.
As always, thanks to our devprev users for helping test this out!(Wed, 06/19/2019 - 19:50 | 10 comments)
We're looking for a full-time software developer to join the Foldit team, at the UW Institute for Protein Design in Seattle! If you have strong programming skills and want to help us improve Foldit, please get in touch!
Foldit players recently made groundbreaking progress in the field of protein design. We're looking forward to expanding on this work to tackle harder design problems in protein materials and medicines. At the Institute for Protein Design, you'll be working alongside leaders in the field, and will bring cutting edge research directly to the hands of Foldit players!
Apply now through the UW Hires portal!(Tue, 06/18/2019 - 21:02 | 0 comments)