New blog post about two-sided interface design
Head over to the Foldit blog to read more about our Two-sided Interface Design puzzles. IPD scientist Ryan Kibler walks us through the goals of these puzzles and the special challenges they bring.
You can play the newest Puzzle 1963: Two-sided Interface Design now!(Wed, 03/03/2021 - 23:25 | 0 comments)
Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to push an update to the developer preview with another quick hotfix for the Rama Map:
- Fixed an issue where the Rama map would not properly display selected residues
Lab Report #18: Fighting the flu
We've got a new strategy for you to try in the fight against influenza! But this one sure won't be easy.
- Background on influenza hemagglutinin
- Influenza HA binder design
- Designable linker puzzles
- New electron density puzzles