Lab Report #14: Breaking down aflatoxin
This month we have promising lab results from the aflatoxin project! Plus we are launching a new way you can help fight a coronavirus. Watch our latest lab report on YouTube now.
- Aflatoxin update!!!
- Aflatoxin loop prediction
- Two-sided interface design
- Binder design for CoV spike, IL6R, and MERS-CoV spike
- beta_helix and scooper
Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to release an update for the developer preview with the following fixes and changes:
New Behavior Options:
* Added new sliders for sidechain and backbone hydrogen bond importance
* Added new Lua functions for changing the importance of packing, hiding, pairwise, and density subscores
* Added a checkbox in the Behavior menu to allow/disallow recipes changing subscore importances
Documentation notes for the new Lua functions are available on the wiki.
* Fixed LUA help
* Tweaked some art assets
Hey everyone, we've just released an update with the following fixes and changes:
* Updated chat filter.
* Improved translations.
* Reduced some general crashes.
Thanks to our devprev players for helping test the release!(Wed, 10/28/2020 - 18:53 | 0 comments)
Newsletter October 23: Two helices, both alike in dignity...
Hey everyone! Be sure to check out our latest newsletter here!
Additionally, if you would like to sign up for our mailing list to receive these newsletters, please click here!(Tue, 10/27/2020 - 01:31 | 0 comments)