Developer Preview Release Soon
We're pushing out an update to the developer preview soon with the following fixes and changes:
- Updated the main menu and loading screens
- The left/right arrow keys can now be used with the Segment Info panel to cycle between segment information in the Selection Interface
- Added font support for Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Latin, and Cyrillic alphabets
- Added Portuguese translation courtesy of Foldit player socramdm
- Fixed a bug where deleting text in a note would sometimes not save.
- Fixed various bugs related to profanity filters
- Fixed a bug causing login names to duplicate
Office Hour 3/11
Hey y'all! This Thursday, 3/11 at 11 AM ET (Time Zone Converter) beta_helix will host Foldit Office Hours this week to talk about Puzzle 1964: Unsolved Huge Cryo-EM Density: Beet Virus!(Mon, 03/08/2021 - 19:59 | 2 comments)
New blog post about two-sided interface design
Head over to the Foldit blog to read more about our Two-sided Interface Design puzzles. IPD scientist Ryan Kibler walks us through the goals of these puzzles and the special challenges they bring.
You can play the newest Puzzle 1963: Two-sided Interface Design now!(Wed, 03/03/2021 - 23:25 | 0 comments)