A new puzzle, 68: Bos taurus, is posted! Also, 65: Integrase was renumbered to 67, because there was already a puzzle 65.(Sat, 07/26/2008 - 04:39 | 0 comments)
We have an update today with 2 main changes:
1. The note tool has some new features. These include all the notes showing up at once while following the noted part of the protein, and a button to easily clear a note.
2. This update should address the issue some people encountered with solutions showing up in the wrong puzzles.(Fri, 07/25/2008 - 22:22 | 0 comments)
CASP8 T0492 Start 3 and Start 4
We've taken down CASP8 T0492 Start 3 and Start 4 due to the recent issues with solutions being loaded in the wrong puzzles. We'll repost them tomorrow along with an update that should fix that problem. Sorry for the inconvenience!(Fri, 07/25/2008 - 06:21 | 3 comments)
Note about playing offline
Please note that if you play offline and save a solution, then log in and load that solution, the game will consider it shared and it will only count towards your group score. This is because the solution is technically shared with the "offline player". We are looking in to ways to make playing offline work better with the new scoring system.(Thu, 07/24/2008 - 23:44 | 0 comments)
We have an update today with several changes to the game:
1. Individual and group scoring mode. If you load a shared solution, you'll go
into group mode and it will affect your group score, but it won't affect your individual score. We are planning on adding an "improvement" score for players who improve group solutions.
2. Note Mode. You can add notes and mark parts of the protein that others
can see when they load your solution. It can be used for communicating
between players. We have several improvements for this under development
but want to get it out there for people to use.
3. Puzzle list refreshing from within the game. There is a button to refresh
on the puzzle dialog, and a little popup will occur if the game notices a
puzzle added or removed while you are playing.
4. Screenshots. You can take a screenshot of your protein and it will show up on your desktop. We plan on adding some ways of sharing screenshots in the near future.
5. In tweak mode, you hold the mouse down to perform a tweak, and when you
release, the tweak will stop.
6. In addition, several bug fixes.(Mon, 07/21/2008 - 23:02 | 0 comments)