Ligand design Client: Big Update Time!
Good news, everybody!
There is a new update to the ligand design client (experimental update group). We're talking a new puzzle, two new filters, and two new tools released with this update. Also, several bugs have been addressed and other great stuff, so you'll want to read up on the full blog post. Haven't tried out this client? In order to get the experimental client to work, follow the steps outlined here.
May Science Chat Announced
The Date: 24 May 2016 (Tuesday)
The location: #veteran, IRC (Get help with chat here.)
The Time: 1500 - 1600 PDT (2200 - 2300 UTC, 2300 - 2400 BST, 1800 - 1900 EDT)
The Time Zone Converter: Right this way!
The Topics: Science (with a likely side of Development) chat!
Looking for inspiration? Follow-up on previous topics? Read our previous chats. Add your questions to this post! If you don't have a question yet? Bookmark this post and add questions closer to the event. Science suggestions? Try the forum for feedback first on your idea from other players. Science related bug? Post it in the puzzle comments or repro steps in feedback!
We can't wait to see you there.(Wed, 05/11/2016 - 16:22 | 31 comments)
Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to release a small update to the developer preview with the following fixes and features:
* Readjusted the threshold slider scaling to give more useful range.
* Added hooks for inserting/deleting residues. structure.InsertResidue(index) will insert an ALA after the index residue (0 to put it at the beginning). structure.RemoveResidue(index) will remove the residue at index.
* Fixed Remix script call returning 1 too many results.
* Selecting the same remix result will now always give the same backbone/score.
* Idealize should be more reliable, as it will now idealize Omega torsions as well.