Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to release an update to the developer preview with the following fixes and features:
- Loading another player's solution as a guide will now make you an evolver.
- The segment info box has been made taller.
- When using the puzzle search box in the puzzle list, pressing enter will start the currently highlighted puzzle.
- You can now toggle individual filters on and off in the filter panel.
- Added a button for each filter to 'Run' the filter once immediately instead of every update.
- Added buttons for toggling all filters on/off, and running all filters immediately.
- Added lua functions Get/SetFiltersDisabled. These get whether any filter is disabled and set all filters to on/off, respectively.
- The Get/SetSlowFiltersDisabled functions are now deprecated. They now function identically to Get/SetFiltersDsiabled.
- Some puzzles may now be configured to have optional filters (wont disable your score if you disable the filter) and non-realtime filters (must be 'run').
* Bug Fixes
- Loading solutions which are a different size than the starting structure as a guide should no longer crash.
Foldit Nominated for INDEX Award
The INDEX: Award spotlights entries from vastly different design fields showing how design can be used as a tool to solve the issues of global and local societies. Based on the proposed Millennium Development Goals and post-2015 Development Agenda set by the United Nations, Foldit is included in the Play & Learning: Digitalization challenge.(Fri, 02/20/2015 - 18:09 | 1 comment)
Science Chat Reminder!
The Date: 17 February 2015 (Tuesday) Add your questions to this post!
The location: #veteran, IRC (Get help with chat here.)
The Time: 1500-1600 (or so, but the official chat ends after an hour) PST
The Time Zone Converter: Right this way!
The Topics: Science chat, with a likely Foldit drug design update as well.