Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to release an update to the developer preview with the following fixes and features:
* ED intro puzzle point threshold adjusted.
* Core existence filter now colors the core/boundary/surface of the protein.
* Added a version of the core exist filter that applies to the monomer only in symmetry puzzles.
Also of note in this release - recent changes to Rosetta require us to use more recent build tools on OSX. Unfortunately, these new tools do not support pre-10.7. If you are using 10.6 or earlier, you may want to consider upgrading. These versions are no longer supported by Apple themselves and aren't receiving security updates.(Wed, 11/12/2014 - 19:20 | 0 comments)
Support for OSX before 10.7
Hi everyone! We are looking into upgrading the development tools we use on OSX. However, it looks like this will prevent us supporting Foldit on versions of OSX before 10.7. Will this affect any players? Let us know!(Wed, 10/22/2014 - 20:26 | 10 comments)
We've just released an update to both devprev and main with the following fixes and features:
IMPORTANT!: You may see small changes in the score function with this update. As a result, this new update will be REQUIRED in order to play all puzzles past 1000. Make sure you get the update, and let others know they'll need it, too!
- Mutate should give more realistic results more often.
- The band dialog should be placed more intelligently.
* Bug Fixes
- Ligands should once again be mobile when using Wiggle Sidechains.
- Minimizing with voids should no longer cause a hang upon return.
This update also includes an update of our underlying software, Rosetta, which will allow us to utilize new functionality in the future. The update also includes small internal tweaks and fixes for Rosetta.(Tue, 10/21/2014 - 18:58 | 3 comments)