Developer Preview Release Soon
Hey everyone, we're pushing out a small update with a few fixes to the developer preview:
* Disulfides should no longer cause crashes in certain situations.
* The Cut tool should no longer be disabled in the Classic Interface when Rebuild is disabled.
Science Chat Tomorrow!
Hi everybody! A quick reminder our next Science Chat is tomorrow, and our recent paper of course, will be the main theme (but other science questions for Foldit are welcome). Be sure your questions get posted here today so I can send them to the team in advance of the chat. (The more questions we have prepared ahead of time the more questions we can likely get in.)
The Date: 27 September 2016 (Tuesday)
The location: #veteran, IRC (Get help with chat here.)
The Time: 2100-2200 (or so, but the official chat ends after an hour) GMT (aka 1400-1500 PT)
The Time Zone Converter: Right this way!
Experimental Drug Design Group Update
There is a new update for the experimental drug design group. Bug reports can be filed here or in the discord chat room.
1) Add color to change ligand so that it stands out better
2) Grab full residue during MMFF minimization - bug found by Wbertro
3) Molecular mass/weight text needs to be changed - Wbertro
4) Show limits for Rule of Five Filter in View Panel
5) Highlight important interactions in protein that can be used to guide designs (hydrogen bonds, salt bridges, cation-pi, pi-pi)
In general, more stability was added to designing small molecules and error catching.
-free_radical(Mon, 09/19/2016 - 18:21 | 19 comments)