Developer Preview Release Soon
We're about to release another update to the Developer Preview. This update includes some fixes for the previous release, as well as some improvements to the new tools.
* Quicksave slots 1-8 are now available through hotkeys.
* Constraints can be hidden/shown in the view options menu.
* Added a quicksave UI. Pressing the Plus button will allow you to store results in quicksave slots 1-8.
* Added a score estimate to the UI. This gives you an idea of how good the result compared to other results, without having to shake.
* The UI has been moved down slightly.
* The secondary structure assignment hotkeys are now usable when the SS assignment submenu is open.
* Updated the scripting interface for the new Remix tool. structure.RemixSelected(start, num) will now store up to num results into your quicksave slots, beginning at start. The function will return the actual number of results inserted.
* save.QuicksaveEmpty(slot) will now return whether or not that quicksave slot is empty.
* The Remix Tool should no longer have a large delay on the first run in some puzzles.
* Fixed a bug in ligand loading code that was moving atoms to the origin.
Rama Maps: Learn How to Copy Loops
Learn how to copy loops like a pro using the Rama maps, via our next Community Learning Exchange Video by Susume. Do you have a great tip or trick that helps you with Rama maps? Make a video, let me know, get added to our growing collection of fresh videos!1 comment)