Demographic Survey 2015
Our demographic survey for this year is now closed. We will be busy going over the results and appreciate everyone who participated in this year's efforts!(Thu, 10/08/2015 - 17:22 | 0 comments)
Developer Preview Release
Hey everyone, we're pushing a small update to the developer preview. This update enables writing of additional solution data in order to facilitate the new Drug Design puzzle. You will need this update in order to see the new puzzle.
A note: If you share solutions with your team mates in the main update group, they will need the update that went out to main yesterday in order to read them.(Fri, 10/02/2015 - 18:16 | 2 comments)
We've just pushed an update to the main game with the following changes:
- Some additional puzzle files may now be encrypted.
- Basic drug design capabilities.
- Added a filter for limiting ligand placement to a specific region of the protein.
- Updated an old filter to be useful for drug design ligand interfaces.
- HBondNetwork filter may now limit the number of interface bonds that you get credit for.
As always, a big thanks to our devprev users for helping to test this release!(Thu, 10/01/2015 - 20:32 | 0 comments)
Did Someone Say Drug Design Puzzle?
As a casual reminder, our design puzzles are finally on the way! We've talked about them quite a bit, but that moment is nearly here. To get you ready for next week* we have a blog from team member free_radical. You can also look forward to a companion blog along with our first puzzle to introduce you to a couple of new tools and filters. Get started with some more background information this way.
* barring any unforeseen issues that would prevent this, of course(Thu, 10/01/2015 - 20:14 | 0 comments)