We've just released an update with some bug fixes and some potentially big performance boosts!
* Fixed some general performance issues, especially for things like mass-banding operations
* Fixed a bug where bands and segments selected via Lua functions did not display properly
* Modified the color of segments selected with the dialog.SelectSegments function so that selections are more clear against any color scheme
* Fixed various bugs related to text selection
* Fixed a crash related to the blueprint panel
Hey everyone! Just a few pieces of news from this week:
- "Year in Review" Newsletter
- Third blog post for "How to Foldit: Tools of the Trade"
- Upcoming Office Hour: Sunday, January 17th at 10 AM Mountain time (Time Zone Convertor). It will be led by horowsah and they can answer questions regarding education and/or biochemistry in general.