Lab Report #27: Foldit gets a makeover
Foldit scientists from the University of Washington and Vanderbilt University discuss Foldit's new user interface.
- A brand new user interface for Foldit puzzles
- Small molecule design for PROTAC drug development
DESIGN OF THE MONTH
- A small molecule design by an anonymous player from Puzzle 2062: VHL Ligand Design: Round 2, with an aromatic ring system backing up a key hydroxyl that makes critical H-bonds to the target. Take a look for yourself in the December Design of the Month sandbox puzzle.
Office hour 11/20/21
Hey everyone! We will be having an Office Hour on Saturday, 11/20 at 10 AM central time (Time Zone Converter). It will be led by rmoretti. Rocco is a core Rosetta developer so feel free to bring questions on the biochem engine behind Foldit. Rocco can also answer questions or talk about the Drug Design tools, the recent VHL puzzles, and the UI update that just went into devprev! Looking forward to seeing y'all there!(Thu, 11/18/2021 - 02:22 | 0 comments)
Developer Preview Release Soon
We have a huge update coming to the developer preview soon that updates the game with a new look and a new interface. You can read more about the specifics in this blog post.
* Switched to a new common interface and updated the look and feel of the UI.
* Updated the tutorials to use this new interface.
We are looking for feedback about any issues you find in the new interface or tutorials, as well as any missing functionality from the previous interfaces that you feel should be included.(Tue, 11/16/2021 - 21:11 | 5 comments)